Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Top cyber federal cyber stories of 2011
Wednesday - 12/21/2011, 6:13pm EST
Mark Forman, the first e-gov administrator at the Office of Management and Budget and the co-founder of Government Transaction Services, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the direction of federal cybersecurity in 2012.
Forman also discussed some of the major challenges federal IT officials faced in 2011 and how that will affect what they do next year.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's special report "2011 and Beyond."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update. For more cybersecurity news, click here.