Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Dorobek Must Reads - March 25
Friday - 3/25/2011, 3:55pm EDT
- You or someone you know might have to give up that performance-based raise.
The Energy Department is telling senior executives there the pay hikes they got late last year will be cancelled on Sunday.
Energy says OPM ordered the move as part of the two-year federal pay freeze.
This affects about eight hundred people. But Federal News Radio has learned that number could grow to include other members of the SES.
- OPM is asking for changes to your federal employee health insurance.
The agency has given insurance carriers a list of requests for 2012.
It includes health and wellness programs aimed at employee productivity ... and promoting generic drugs.
OPM has outlined ALL of its requests in a letter to carriers.
- The State Department is adding more green power to its portfolio. They've signed a new energy savings agreement aimed at getting 45 percent of their electricity from renewable sources. Constellation Energy will provide the power, which includes wind and solar energy. This is a joint project with Federal Prison Industries to reduce the State Department's greenhouse gas emissions.
Here's a list of the DorobekINSIDER stories you made most popular on Thursday: