Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Dorobek Must Reads - March 25
Friday - 3/25/2011, 3:55pm EDT
- You or someone you know might have to give up that performance-based raise.
The Energy Department is telling senior executives there the pay hikes they got late last year will be cancelled on Sunday.
Energy says OPM ordered the move as part of the two-year federal pay freeze.
This affects about eight hundred people. But Federal News Radio has learned that number could grow to include other members of the SES.
- OPM is asking for changes to your federal employee health insurance.
The agency has given insurance carriers a list of requests for 2012.
It includes health and wellness programs aimed at employee productivity ... and promoting generic drugs.
OPM has outlined ALL of its requests in a letter to carriers.
- The State Department is adding more green power to its portfolio. They've signed a new energy savings agreement aimed at getting 45 percent of their electricity from renewable sources. Constellation Energy will provide the power, which includes wind and solar energy. This is a joint project with Federal Prison Industries to reduce the State Department's greenhouse gas emissions.
Here's a list of the DorobekINSIDER stories you made most popular on Thursday: