Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
I-Legislate delivers gov agendas to iPads, saves paper
Thursday - 3/24/2011, 5:00pm EDT
Be honest - you've been to meetings where you are handed a binder full of notes and handouts. Printing those handouts are a waste of time and money. That's where iLegislate comes into play.
The app is aimed at lawmakers is designed to streamline meeting notes. The pilot program has already made its way into city and state courthouses around the country. And now the makers are looking to market the app to the federal government.
Tom Spengler is the CEO and so-founder and Javier Muniz is the CTO and co-founder of Granicus, which released I-Legislate.