Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: The next chapter
Wednesday - 3/23/2011, 10:57am EDT
Change is never easy. So it is with some trepidation that I decided to leave Federal News Radio 1500 AM.
Not to worry. I’m not going anywhere. I’m still going to in this market — and I do have plans. I’m not really going anywhere. I’ve been covering the issues facing government agencies for a very long time — and I plan on continuing doing this for a very long time.
There are a couple of reasons for the change. First off, in case you don’t know, I am going to be a father very soon and I want time to spend time with my new baby boy. For me, this is a once in a life opportunity and I am blessed to have the opportunity to spend some time with my son.
Beyond that, I also am looking for new opportunities to grow… to innovate… to create — and producing a radio show each day leaves little time for anything else.
I do have plans. Not all of them are fully locked down, so I hope you’ll give me some time to do that. I will share them as soon as I can.
I’m hoping to create a platform that uses all kinds of platforms. But, as always, my mission can be found in eight words: Help the government accomplish its mission more effectively. That won’t change.
I’ll continue to be around… in fact, I hope to be around MORE…
As we say in radio, stay tuned!
E-mail: cdorobek at dorobekinsider.com