Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
March Madness begins for cyber defense contest
Thursday - 3/17/2011, 2:30pm EDT
The San Antonio Business Journal reports the city will host the National Collegiate Cyber Defense Competition. The tournament pits teams of college-age computer whizzes against some of the best hackers in the world.
The eight teams will compete over a three-day period for the title of Cyber Defense champion and the coveted Alamo Cup.
Both the University of Maryland and the Air Force Academy have made the cut.
The contest kicks off April 7.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.