Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: GSA's new role as consultant, DoD defends TRICARE increases
Tuesday - 3/15/2011, 6:15pm EDT
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
The General Services Administration is beginning to step into a new role in government - as a facilitator and consultant. GSA long has offered other agencies acquisition services where they would provide soup to nuts on any given procurement. But GSA administrator Martha Johnson says agencies want a new type of service from her agency. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has details from the Interagency Resources Management Conference at Gallaudet University in Washington.
DoD officials were on Capitol Hill today defending their proposed increases to TRICARE premiums. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has a full report coming up.