Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Pentagon Labyrinth: Spinney says DoD spends wastefully
Tuesday - 3/15/2011, 5:43pm EDT
Congress still hasn't figured out what to do with a final spending bill for 2011. But even when Congress does pass a budget, some defense analysts say that money doesn't always go to the right places.
Chuck Spinney, a former program analyst for DoD, discusses the serious waste he sees in defense spending.
His section of the book focuses on what he views as serious waste in defense spending.
This interview is part of the DorobekINSIDER Pentagon Labyrinth series, featuring discussions with authors of the book Pentagon Labyrinth.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.