Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Paradigm to provide DoD disaster recovery software
Thursday - 3/10/2011, 3:06pm EST
Federal News Radio
Paradigm Solutions has been awarded a $49 million blanket purchase agreement (BPA) to provide comprehensive information technology and cyber security for Disaster Recovery Software Solutions within DoD.
"We are excited about our latest prime contract award and the opportunity to safeguard yet another facet of the DoD mission," said Peter LaMontagne, CEO of Paradigm, in a release Thursday. "We are currently supporting OpsPlanner deployments in other Federal agencies and we look forward to bringing this experience to DoD customers."
Paradigm's OpsPlanner software tool is already deployed in other agencies and allows users to collaborate, create, plan, and manage business recovery, crisis management, and automated emergency notification plans online.
The contract is open to all departments within DoD pending a letter of authorization.
Agencies have no guaranteed minimum value on contracts and cannot exceed the $49 million limit.
John Buckner is an intern with Federal News Radio.
(Copyright 2011 by FederalNewsRadio.com. All Rights Reserved.)
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.