Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: pay debate, DoD vendor relations, cloud computing best practices
Wednesday - 3/9/2011, 7:03pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Army's acquisition chief says he thinks the Pentagon and industry have developed a needlessly adversarial relationship over the years - something he says he aims to fix. He says the Defense department will need its vendors' help if it intends to follow through on its efficiency goals. WFED's Jared Serbu has the details.
- House Republicans and OPM Director John Berry today spared over whether you are overpaid. But in the end, there was agreement that the system is not working no matter where you stand on this issue. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has the details from Capitol Hill.