Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Hacker group may target military sites for treatment of WikiLeaks suspect
Wednesday - 3/9/2011, 2:48pm EST
U.S. law enforcement authorities are currently investigating plans by the "Anonymous" international hacking group to attack Quantico's networks.
Military.com reports the group has been discussing a possible attack on public file-sharing sites.
Recent reports have alleged that Manning has been held in solitary confinement for long stretches of time and forced to sleep naked.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.