Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Role of the CIO, DoD and Energy team up on research
Friday - 3/4/2011, 5:49pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Government Accountability Office is once again looking into what is the proper role of agency chief information officers. This is GAO's third study since 2004. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller tells us why the debate continues about what is the proper role of a CIO.
- The Defense and the Energy Departments say they'll team up on a pair of multimillion dollar research projects aimed at giving the military access to secure, reliable alternative energy - both in deployed units and on military bases. WFED's Jared Serbu has the details.