Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: OMB skips out, Navy's IT focus
Thursday - 3/3/2011, 5:17pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- For the second day in a row, the Office of Management and Budget did not show up for a House hearing. It's a major administration priority to reorganize agencies. Republican members of the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee say that is why they hammered OMB for missing the hearing on overlapping government programs. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller has the details.
- The Department of the Navy's new Chief Information Officer plans a big focus on Enterprise IT. And by enterprise, he means the entire department - including both the Navy and the Marine Corps. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the details.