Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD to survey employment practices at Guard and Reserves
Thursday - 3/3/2011, 3:02pm EST
80,000 randomly selected civilian companies will be surveyed to identify best practices in supporting employers of Guard and Reserve members, according to Defense.gov.
The survey will also evaluate the effectiveness of DoD support programs for employers
This is the largest-such survey conducted by the Pentagon.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.