Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD to escape CR? And, financial relief for USPS?
Wednesday - 3/2/2011, 3:38pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Although it's looking pretty likely we'll avert a federal shutdown come Friday, Defense department leaders are still grappling with what a full-year continuing resolution would mean. For DoD, there's a bright side though - it's the one agency that's the least likely to stay in continuing resolution mode for the rest of the year. WFED's Jared Serbu has the full report.
- Lawmakers are trying to give the Postal Service some financial relief. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller tells us how.
- Two U.S. servicemembers are dead and two others are wounded after a man climbed aboard a bus at the airport in Frankfurt Germany and started shooting. Federal News Radio's National Security Correspondent J.J. Green has the latest details.