Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: IT system fix, Cyber Command collaboration
Friday - 2/25/2011, 5:57pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Office of Management and Budget started with techstats to fix problematic IT systems. Agencies should get ready for cyberstat sessions--a new, more intense brand of oversight to plug security holes in agency networks. WFED's Meg Beasley has the details.
- The commander of the military's newly-created U.S. Cyber Command says the military, civilian agencies and private industry need to do a far better job of collaborating to share information on threats. He says they can do that without infringing on civil liberties. WFED's Jared Serbu has the details.