Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: GAO's Dodaro, budget analysis
Tuesday - 2/22/2011, 1:23pm EST
The DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews from recent shows.
- A day after the Government Accountability Office released its high-risk list, Comptroller General Gene Dodaro joined the DorobekINSIDER with lessons learned from the programs that came off the list this year.
- One budget analyst calls the budget "an absolute train wreck" in an interview with the DorobekINSIDER. Hear what else Stephen Ryan has to say about the budget talks in Congress.
- The National Defense University is introducing a new masters degree for all C-level executives. Chancellor Bob Childs tells the DorobekINSIDER about the type of skills students will learn.