Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DorobekINSIDER: GAO's Dodaro, budget analysis
Tuesday - 2/22/2011, 1:23pm EST
The DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews from recent shows.
- A day after the Government Accountability Office released its high-risk list, Comptroller General Gene Dodaro joined the DorobekINSIDER with lessons learned from the programs that came off the list this year.
- One budget analyst calls the budget "an absolute train wreck" in an interview with the DorobekINSIDER. Hear what else Stephen Ryan has to say about the budget talks in Congress.
- The National Defense University is introducing a new masters degree for all C-level executives. Chancellor Bob Childs tells the DorobekINSIDER about the type of skills students will learn.