Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of DorobekINSIDER: Budget 2012 and the impact on feds
Monday - 2/21/2011, 4:35pm EST
The DorobekINSIDER brings you the best of recent interviews and analysis about the proposed FY2012 budget, released by President Obama on Feb. 14.
- The numbers are out on the proposed budget for the fiscal 2012 budget, starting Oct. 1. But what do those numbers mean for federal employees? The DorobekINSIDER gets insights from WFED's senior correspondent Mike Causey and budget experts Stan Collender and Todd Harrison.
- It may be hard to believe, but there is a bright side amidst the budget talks. Despite budget doom and gloom, the IT industry may see greater opportunties, says Angie Petty, a principal analyst with Input.
- Take the DorobekINSIDER poll: Up, down or the same, What will the final budget be?