Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
TSP's new online feature calculates annuity
Monday - 2/14/2011, 3:57pm EST
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, said the tool can be accessed through the 'My Account' section of the TSP website.
The tool has three new features:
- Five-year account history
In a bar chart, you can see your account balance from the past five years. Trabucco said 2007 is mostly a high point with decreases in 2008 and 2009.
"The good news is it has come back since then," he said.
- Life-time contribution
People can now see how much they have individually contributed to their TSP accounts and compare that with the balance that includes earnings and employer contributions.
- Annuity calculation
If you were to retire today, how much would your payments be?
The new feature shows your annuity payments based on your current account balance.