Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
TSP's new online feature calculates annuity
Monday - 2/14/2011, 3:57pm EST
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, said the tool can be accessed through the 'My Account' section of the TSP website.
The tool has three new features:
- Five-year account history
In a bar chart, you can see your account balance from the past five years. Trabucco said 2007 is mostly a high point with decreases in 2008 and 2009.
"The good news is it has come back since then," he said.
- Life-time contribution
People can now see how much they have individually contributed to their TSP accounts and compare that with the balance that includes earnings and employer contributions.
- Annuity calculation
If you were to retire today, how much would your payments be?
The new feature shows your annuity payments based on your current account balance.