Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
TSP's new online feature calculates annuity
Monday - 2/14/2011, 3:57pm EST
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, said the tool can be accessed through the 'My Account' section of the TSP website.
The tool has three new features:
- Five-year account history
In a bar chart, you can see your account balance from the past five years. Trabucco said 2007 is mostly a high point with decreases in 2008 and 2009.
"The good news is it has come back since then," he said.
- Life-time contribution
People can now see how much they have individually contributed to their TSP accounts and compare that with the balance that includes earnings and employer contributions.
- Annuity calculation
If you were to retire today, how much would your payments be?
The new feature shows your annuity payments based on your current account balance.