Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
TSP's new online feature calculates annuity
Monday - 2/14/2011, 3:57pm EST
Tom Trabucco, director of External Affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, said the tool can be accessed through the 'My Account' section of the TSP website.
The tool has three new features:
- Five-year account history
In a bar chart, you can see your account balance from the past five years. Trabucco said 2007 is mostly a high point with decreases in 2008 and 2009.
"The good news is it has come back since then," he said.
- Life-time contribution
People can now see how much they have individually contributed to their TSP accounts and compare that with the balance that includes earnings and employer contributions.
- Annuity calculation
If you were to retire today, how much would your payments be?
The new feature shows your annuity payments based on your current account balance.