4:11 am, May 24, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Federal news countdown, financial management
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:24pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Two upcoming hearings will set the tone for how House Republicans will oversee federal financial management.
Rep. Todd Platts (R-Pa.) spoke with Federal News Radio in his first interview since being appointed chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform's Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency and Financial Management. Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- On Capitol Hill today, lawmakers heard an expert consensus that DoD should restrict itself to the dot-mil domain when it comes to cyber security…while the Department of Homeland Security should handle the rest of the federal government. Jared Serbu has details.
- USAJobsrecruit.gov is scheduled to launch in March. It will be a portal where human resources professionals, hiring managers and federal employees could discuss challenges and opportunities to improve the recruitment and hiring processes. The website is one of several initiatives the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and the Office of Personnel Management are joining forces on to grow the acquisition workforce. Jason Miller has details.
- What were the top federal news stories of the week? In Depth host Francis Rose brings highlights from his weekly Federal News Countdown.