Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Federal news countdown, financial management
Friday - 2/11/2011, 2:24pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Two upcoming hearings will set the tone for how House Republicans will oversee federal financial management.
Rep. Todd Platts (R-Pa.) spoke with Federal News Radio in his first interview since being appointed chairman of the Oversight and Government Reform's Subcommittee on Government Organization, Efficiency and Financial Management. Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- On Capitol Hill today, lawmakers heard an expert consensus that DoD should restrict itself to the dot-mil domain when it comes to cyber security…while the Department of Homeland Security should handle the rest of the federal government. Jared Serbu has details.
- USAJobsrecruit.gov is scheduled to launch in March. It will be a portal where human resources professionals, hiring managers and federal employees could discuss challenges and opportunities to improve the recruitment and hiring processes. The website is one of several initiatives the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and the Office of Personnel Management are joining forces on to grow the acquisition workforce. Jason Miller has details.
- What were the top federal news stories of the week? In Depth host Francis Rose brings highlights from his weekly Federal News Countdown.