Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: VA and HUD join forces on homelessness, gov performance 2.0
Thursday - 2/10/2011, 1:40pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- A former senior SBA official may have violated the competition in contracting act. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the fourth and final part of his special investigative series, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA.
- The Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have joined together on a numbers-crunching project that they say gives them a much clearer picture of the problem of veterans homelessness. Reporter Jared Serbu has the full report.
- For too long, the Government Performance and Results Act asked the wrong questions, and supported evaluations that were too slow and too expensive. And previous attempts to fix these problems haven't had a lot of success. But former federal officials believe the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act - or GPRA 2.0 will be different. Reporter Meg Beasley has the full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose spoke with Max Hall about how to develop successful programs during a government reorganization.