Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: VA and HUD join forces on homelessness, gov performance 2.0
Thursday - 2/10/2011, 1:40pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- A former senior SBA official may have violated the competition in contracting act. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us the fourth and final part of his special investigative series, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA.
- The Departments of Veterans Affairs and Housing and Urban Development have joined together on a numbers-crunching project that they say gives them a much clearer picture of the problem of veterans homelessness. Reporter Jared Serbu has the full report.
- For too long, the Government Performance and Results Act asked the wrong questions, and supported evaluations that were too slow and too expensive. And previous attempts to fix these problems haven't had a lot of success. But former federal officials believe the Government Performance and Results Modernization Act - or GPRA 2.0 will be different. Reporter Meg Beasley has the full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose spoke with Max Hall about how to develop successful programs during a government reorganization.