Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM layoffs, lower annuity checks
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 1:42pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- One SBA whistleblower is taking the agency to court. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part three of his special investigative series, "Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA."
- Contractors will take a big hit in the closure of DoD's Joint Forces Command. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has some new details announced by JFCOM's commander today.
- The Office of Personnel Management is answering questions about why many retirees are seeing a lower annuity, and what your options are. Reporter Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- Your pay may be frozen, but you've got tools to keep their motivation and morale thawed out. In Depth host Francis Rose talked with a federal HR expert John Salamone.