Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM layoffs, lower annuity checks
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 1:42pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- One SBA whistleblower is taking the agency to court. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part three of his special investigative series, "Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA."
- Contractors will take a big hit in the closure of DoD's Joint Forces Command. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has some new details announced by JFCOM's commander today.
- The Office of Personnel Management is answering questions about why many retirees are seeing a lower annuity, and what your options are. Reporter Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- Your pay may be frozen, but you've got tools to keep their motivation and morale thawed out. In Depth host Francis Rose talked with a federal HR expert John Salamone.