Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM layoffs, lower annuity checks
Wednesday - 2/9/2011, 1:42pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- One SBA whistleblower is taking the agency to court. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part three of his special investigative series, "Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA."
- Contractors will take a big hit in the closure of DoD's Joint Forces Command. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has some new details announced by JFCOM's commander today.
- The Office of Personnel Management is answering questions about why many retirees are seeing a lower annuity, and what your options are. Reporter Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- Your pay may be frozen, but you've got tools to keep their motivation and morale thawed out. In Depth host Francis Rose talked with a federal HR expert John Salamone.