6:34 am, May 24, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Air Force rapid IT development, AFGE march on Capitol Hill
Tuesday - 2/8/2011, 2:35pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Several SBA employees are alleging human resources fraud. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part two of his special investigative series, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA.
- Rapid IT development in the Department of Defense - Can it be done? One Air Force official says he's already doing it. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the details.
- One of the nation's largest employee unions marched on Capitol Hill today. What do they want from Congress? Reporter Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose will talk to John Salamone, Managing Consultant of Federal Management Partners, on Wednesday about how managers can keep employees motivated amidst talks of pay freezes and furloughs.