Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: SBA whistleblower retaliation, BRAC traffic
Monday - 2/7/2011, 2:20pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Allegations of whistleblower retaliation have surfaced at the Small Business Administration. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part one of his special investigation, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA. Read the report.
- A congressionally-mandated report out today says the Defense Department needs to put up more money to offset the traffic impacts of its base realignment decisions. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the full report.
- Agencies are coming together to defend civil rights in the work place. We'll bring you more from AFGE's legislative conference, where civil rights was a key theme on day one. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- How do you keep small businesses from being lost in the "more with less" shuffle as agencies tighten belts -- In Depth host Francis Rose got insights from Guy Timberlake at The American Small Business Coalition.