6:17 pm, June 18, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: SBA whistleblower retaliation, BRAC traffic
Monday - 2/7/2011, 2:20pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Allegations of whistleblower retaliation have surfaced at the Small Business Administration. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part one of his special investigation, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA. Read the report.
- A congressionally-mandated report out today says the Defense Department needs to put up more money to offset the traffic impacts of its base realignment decisions. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the full report.
- Agencies are coming together to defend civil rights in the work place. We'll bring you more from AFGE's legislative conference, where civil rights was a key theme on day one. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- How do you keep small businesses from being lost in the "more with less" shuffle as agencies tighten belts -- In Depth host Francis Rose got insights from Guy Timberlake at The American Small Business Coalition.