Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: SBA whistleblower retaliation, BRAC traffic
Monday - 2/7/2011, 2:20pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Allegations of whistleblower retaliation have surfaced at the Small Business Administration. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part one of his special investigation, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA. Read the report.
- A congressionally-mandated report out today says the Defense Department needs to put up more money to offset the traffic impacts of its base realignment decisions. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the full report.
- Agencies are coming together to defend civil rights in the work place. We'll bring you more from AFGE's legislative conference, where civil rights was a key theme on day one. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- How do you keep small businesses from being lost in the "more with less" shuffle as agencies tighten belts -- In Depth host Francis Rose got insights from Guy Timberlake at The American Small Business Coalition.