Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: SBA whistleblower retaliation, BRAC traffic
Monday - 2/7/2011, 2:20pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Allegations of whistleblower retaliation have surfaced at the Small Business Administration. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller brings us part one of his special investigation, Discouraged and Disrespected at SBA. Read the report.
- A congressionally-mandated report out today says the Defense Department needs to put up more money to offset the traffic impacts of its base realignment decisions. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu has the full report.
- Agencies are coming together to defend civil rights in the work place. We'll bring you more from AFGE's legislative conference, where civil rights was a key theme on day one. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have the full report.
- How do you keep small businesses from being lost in the "more with less" shuffle as agencies tighten belts -- In Depth host Francis Rose got insights from Guy Timberlake at The American Small Business Coalition.