Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Special series preview, national security space strategy
Friday - 2/4/2011, 3:30pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Jason Miller previews his series starting next week: Discourage and Disrespected at SBA. Four senior and long-time career SBA employees say they are being retaliated against for blowing the whistle on allegedly human resource violations of regulations and law at the agency. These include creating bogus positions, putting friends and relatives into positions in the agency and rigging the hiring process.
- The Defense Department says Space is a very different neighborhood nowadays than it was when the U.S. and the Soviet Union were the only real players. A new National Security Space Strategy released today aims to keep space safe, while also protecting and growing the U.S. industrial base. Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- Agencies spend more than $500 billion a year on procurement. One common problem affects nearly every one of them. Dan Gordon is the Administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy. Meg Beasley will have the full report.