Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Special series preview, national security space strategy
Friday - 2/4/2011, 3:30pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Jason Miller previews his series starting next week: Discourage and Disrespected at SBA. Four senior and long-time career SBA employees say they are being retaliated against for blowing the whistle on allegedly human resource violations of regulations and law at the agency. These include creating bogus positions, putting friends and relatives into positions in the agency and rigging the hiring process.
- The Defense Department says Space is a very different neighborhood nowadays than it was when the U.S. and the Soviet Union were the only real players. A new National Security Space Strategy released today aims to keep space safe, while also protecting and growing the U.S. industrial base. Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- Agencies spend more than $500 billion a year on procurement. One common problem affects nearly every one of them. Dan Gordon is the Administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy. Meg Beasley will have the full report.