7:07 am, June 20, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Special series preview, national security space strategy
Friday - 2/4/2011, 3:30pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- Jason Miller previews his series starting next week: Discourage and Disrespected at SBA. Four senior and long-time career SBA employees say they are being retaliated against for blowing the whistle on allegedly human resource violations of regulations and law at the agency. These include creating bogus positions, putting friends and relatives into positions in the agency and rigging the hiring process.
- The Defense Department says Space is a very different neighborhood nowadays than it was when the U.S. and the Soviet Union were the only real players. A new National Security Space Strategy released today aims to keep space safe, while also protecting and growing the U.S. industrial base. Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- Agencies spend more than $500 billion a year on procurement. One common problem affects nearly every one of them. Dan Gordon is the Administrator for the Office of Federal Procurement Policy. Meg Beasley will have the full report.