Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD flexible workforce, next gen of cyber pros
Tuesday - 2/1/2011, 2:42pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department is in the early stages of trying to create a more flexible workplace. But Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen says says pulling that off is going to be a challenge. Reporter Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- A new GAO report raises big questions about how DHS is securing the northern border. How are some senators reacting? Read reporter Meg Beasley's full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his conversation on government reorganization with Robert Shea, Principal at Grant Thornton and former OMB Associate Director for Administration and Government Performance.