Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD flexible workforce, next gen of cyber pros
Tuesday - 2/1/2011, 2:42pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department is in the early stages of trying to create a more flexible workplace. But Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen says says pulling that off is going to be a challenge. Reporter Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- A new GAO report raises big questions about how DHS is securing the northern border. How are some senators reacting? Read reporter Meg Beasley's full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his conversation on government reorganization with Robert Shea, Principal at Grant Thornton and former OMB Associate Director for Administration and Government Performance.