Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD flexible workforce, next gen of cyber pros
Tuesday - 2/1/2011, 2:42pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department is in the early stages of trying to create a more flexible workplace. But Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen says says pulling that off is going to be a challenge. Reporter Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- A new GAO report raises big questions about how DHS is securing the northern border. How are some senators reacting? Read reporter Meg Beasley's full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his conversation on government reorganization with Robert Shea, Principal at Grant Thornton and former OMB Associate Director for Administration and Government Performance.