1:25 am, June 20, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: DoD flexible workforce, next gen of cyber pros
Tuesday - 2/1/2011, 2:42pm EST
These are the stories that Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department is in the early stages of trying to create a more flexible workplace. But Joint Chiefs of Staff Chairman Mike Mullen says says pulling that off is going to be a challenge. Reporter Jared Serbu will have the full report.
- A new GAO report raises big questions about how DHS is securing the northern border. How are some senators reacting? Read reporter Meg Beasley's full report.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his conversation on government reorganization with Robert Shea, Principal at Grant Thornton and former OMB Associate Director for Administration and Government Performance.