Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Dorobek Must Reads - January 26
Wednesday - 1/26/2011, 3:09pm EST
- State of the Union analysis round-up (New York Times, Fast Company, Sunlight Foundation)
- New SBA online community builds on Business.gov (SBA.gov)
- How Public Unions Took Taxpayers Hostage (Wall Street Journal)
- No proof WikiLeaks breaking law, inquiry finds (SecurityInfoWatch.com)
- The Secret Service Will Train On Fancy Video Games (Kotaku.com)
- POLL: What's the state of the federal government? (Federal News Radio)
Think we missed something? Send us your Must Reads via email.
And here's a list of the DorobekINSIDER stories you made most popular on Tuesday:
- Answers to your TSP withdrawal questions
- State of the Union to foreshadow more cuts?
- Feds' guide to the State of the Union
- Why talented officers are leaving the military
- Analysis: Even bleaker times ahead?
Think the weather's bad now?
Here's a reminder that it could be a lot worse. The DorobekINSIDER host Chris Dorobek shows his disapproval of the weather during Snowmageddon 2010.