Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Greening gov, GAO high-risk list
Friday - 1/21/2011, 2:32pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department wants to help small businesses get into the green market. Small companies often have trouble making their products commercially viable. John Conger is the assistant deputy undersecretary for installation and environment at DoD. At an AFFIRM greening government lunch, he said DoD is reaching out to the little guys. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have a full story.
- Last time the Government Accountability Office issued its High Risk List, the Defense Department was implicated in half of the 30 areas. When G-A-O updates the list next week, DoD is hoping one of those areas will be taken off. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu will have a full story.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his weekly show Federal News Countdown. On Friday the DorobekINSIDER was his of the guests.