Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: Greening gov, GAO high-risk list
Friday - 1/21/2011, 2:32pm EST
These are the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Defense Department wants to help small businesses get into the green market. Small companies often have trouble making their products commercially viable. John Conger is the assistant deputy undersecretary for installation and environment at DoD. At an AFFIRM greening government lunch, he said DoD is reaching out to the little guys. Federal News Radio's Meg Beasley will have a full story.
- Last time the Government Accountability Office issued its High Risk List, the Defense Department was implicated in half of the 30 areas. When G-A-O updates the list next week, DoD is hoping one of those areas will be taken off. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu will have a full story.
- In Depth host Francis Rose discussed his weekly show Federal News Countdown. On Friday the DorobekINSIDER was his of the guests.