Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Reporters Roundup: regulation overhaul, Navy IT, replacing NSPS
Tuesday - 1/18/2011, 3:05pm EST
Federal News Radio reporters give an update on the stories they are working on today.
- President Obama today codified much of what agencies were already doing to improve the regulatory process. But one of the major changes will require your agency to review existing regulations to ensure they are still worthwhile. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joins the DorobekINSIDER with details and analysis of the executive order the President signed Tuesday.
Read the full story.
- The Navy has set goals for its IT efficiency initiative. Leaders plan to have an initial set of data center consolidation targets in place by the end of March. Senior commanders have been told to develop plans for server virtualization by September. Janice Haith, the Navy's Director of Assessment and Compliance for the Information Dominance Directorate, talked to Federal News Radio reporter Jared Serbu about a memo issued last week that updated the service's IT reform efforts. Read the full story.
- In Depth host Francis Rose spoke with former DoD Assistant Secretary Rudy deLeon on replacing NSPS, the Navy's decision to shed officers, and Chinese President Hu Jintao's visit to meet with President Obama, as part of the Pentagon Solution series.