Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Preview of Martin Luther King., Jr. Memorial
Monday - 1/17/2011, 2:52pm EST
The memorial will be a "place of reflection" for visitors," said Harry Johnson, president and CEO of the Memorial Project, in an interview with the DorobekINSIDER.
"Next year this time, when it's open to the public, people from all over will be able to come on his site on Martin Luther King's birthday to celebrate the man, the message and the movement and what he stood for," Johnson said.
The site will feature granite statues, including one with King's quotations and another of King's bust like he "just pulled himself out of the mountain," Johnson said.
The memorial's design was selected from 900 entries in an international competition. The winning entry was from ROMA Design Group.
The site of the memorial will be at West Basin and Independence Drive.
Also, check out the web cam of the construction.