Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: data consolidation, Navy early retirements
Thursday - 1/13/2011, 3:46pm EST
Get details on the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- The Energy Department is one of the leaders in meeting the mandate from the Office of Management and Budget to consolidate data centers governmentwide. It will consolidate 89 current data centers to two. At Energy, like all agencies, success is dependent on building trust of the business owners and senior managers. Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on how Energy and some other agencies are doing just that. Get the full story tomorrow on the Federal Drive.
- In Depth host Francis Rose talked to James Ledbetter, author of the forthcoming book "Unwarranted Influence: Dwight D. Eisenhower and the Military-Industrial Complex," and the recent NY Times op-ed, "What Ike Got Right" on the ongoing discussion about defense spending.
- The Navy plans to force the early retirement of as many as 200 senior officers. The DorobekINSIDER gets details on who and when from Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu. Read the full story here.