Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Supply chain security tops 2011 threat list
Thursday - 1/13/2011, 3:22pm EST
Government Computer News has gathered group of cyber experts to create their list of the top threats.
Topping the list is supply chain security. GCN reports vulnerabilities introduced through the supply chain can be particularly dangerous because they can be purpose-built to attack a specific target and can easily avoid detection by code scanners used to detect vulnerabilities.
Other top threats include the consumerization of IT and malware on mobile devices.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.