Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER: TSP 2010 overview, scientific integrity
Monday - 1/10/2011, 3:31pm EST
Today the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews from the past week
- Tom Trabucco of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board summarizes how your Thrift Savings Plan performed in 2010. Overall, returns for TSP funds were "very positive," a sharp increase from two years ago.
- Could your commute get worse? Rep. Jim Moran (D-Va.) explains the traffic consequences of the added 6,400 Defense Department employees to the Mark Center administrative facility in Alexandria, Va. The September move will create "chaos," Moran told the DorobekINSIDER.
- The White House memo on scientific integrity aims to give more independence to federal scientists. Gary Bass of OMBWatch told the DorobekINSIDER what the memo directs agencies to do.