Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM, Federal News Countdown
Friday - 1/7/2011, 4:00pm EST
Get details on the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- It appears rumors of the demise of the U.S. Joint Forces Command may have been premature. Back in August, it sounded like the JFCOM in Virginia -- and the thousands of jobs connected to it -- would be eliminated. Although JFCOM won't survive under Secretary Gates' efficiency cuts intact, it looks like the command will stay around in another form. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu explains the changes and check out his full report.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
- In Depth host Francis Rose counted down the top federal stories of the week with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Check out the list of stories from his guests.