6:11 am, May 22, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM, Federal News Countdown
Friday - 1/7/2011, 4:00pm EST
Get details on the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- It appears rumors of the demise of the U.S. Joint Forces Command may have been premature. Back in August, it sounded like the JFCOM in Virginia -- and the thousands of jobs connected to it -- would be eliminated. Although JFCOM won't survive under Secretary Gates' efficiency cuts intact, it looks like the command will stay around in another form. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu explains the changes and check out his full report.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
- In Depth host Francis Rose counted down the top federal stories of the week with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Check out the list of stories from his guests.