Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Reporters' Roundup: JFCOM, Federal News Countdown
Friday - 1/7/2011, 4:00pm EST
Get details on the stories Federal News Radio reporters are working on today.
- It appears rumors of the demise of the U.S. Joint Forces Command may have been premature. Back in August, it sounded like the JFCOM in Virginia -- and the thousands of jobs connected to it -- would be eliminated. Although JFCOM won't survive under Secretary Gates' efficiency cuts intact, it looks like the command will stay around in another form. Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu explains the changes and check out his full report.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.
- In Depth host Francis Rose counted down the top federal stories of the week with Larry Allen of Allen Federal Business Partners and Kim Peretti of PricewaterhouseCoopers. Check out the list of stories from his guests.