Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER: Keeping top talent, telework pitfalls
Friday - 12/31/2010, 2:09pm EST
For the rest of the year, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews of 2010.
- You work hard to recruit top talent -- What can you do to keep them on the job? The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus says agencies need to pay attention to attrition.
- Supporters of telework say it saves costs and time and makes employees happier and more productive. But is there a down side to telework? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains the potential pitfalls.
- Starting early 2011, the Office of the Special Counsel will start investigating discrimination claims from veterans. OSC's Patrick Boulay explains how the office will share caseload with the Labor Department, and what veterans can expect to see out of these investigations.