Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER: Keeping top talent, telework pitfalls
Friday - 12/31/2010, 2:09pm EST
For the rest of the year, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews of 2010.
- You work hard to recruit top talent -- What can you do to keep them on the job? The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus says agencies need to pay attention to attrition.
- Supporters of telework say it saves costs and time and makes employees happier and more productive. But is there a down side to telework? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey explains the potential pitfalls.
- Starting early 2011, the Office of the Special Counsel will start investigating discrimination claims from veterans. OSC's Patrick Boulay explains how the office will share caseload with the Labor Department, and what veterans can expect to see out of these investigations.