Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER: Performance goals, cloud computing
Wednesday - 12/29/2010, 2:20pm EST
For the rest of the year, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews of 2010.
- Cloud computing will be a "game changer" in the future of government IT, predicts Ed Meagher, former deputy CIO of the Departments of Interior and Veterans Affairs. Meagher was one of the guests for the DorobekINSIDER series '2010 and Beyond,' a look back at the top federal stories of the year and their impact on the years to come.
- A new bill passed by Congress calls for sweeping changes in government accountability, mandating that agencies set performance goals. One of the bill's chief sponsors, Rep. Henry Cuellar tells the DorobekINSIDER why this legislation will do and how it will be enforced.