Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Best of DorobekINSIDER: Telework pitfalls, Book Club discussion
Friday - 12/24/2010, 10:57am EST
For the rest of the year, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews of 2010.
- Social media is changing the workplace. The book "The New Social Learning" explains how. Listen to the Federal News Radio Book Club discussion with the book's authors and social media experts.
- You spend a lot of time trying to attract the best and brightest -- but how do you make sure they stay on the job? The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains the attrition challenge in federal government.
- Supporters of telework point to the benefits to work-life balance, the environment and job productivity. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey said there can be pitfalls to telework.