3:38 pm, May 25, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Best of DorobekINSIDER: Telework pitfalls, Book Club discussion
Friday - 12/24/2010, 10:57am EST
For the rest of the year, the DorobekINSIDER brings you the best interviews of 2010.
- Social media is changing the workplace. The book "The New Social Learning" explains how. Listen to the Federal News Radio Book Club discussion with the book's authors and social media experts.
- You spend a lot of time trying to attract the best and brightest -- but how do you make sure they stay on the job? The Partnership for Public Service's Tim McManus explains the attrition challenge in federal government.
- Supporters of telework point to the benefits to work-life balance, the environment and job productivity. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey said there can be pitfalls to telework.