Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DISA explains delays for issuing contract requests
Monday - 12/13/2010, 4:43pm EST
DISA expects to issue the first of three RFPs for the project in mid-January. DISA valued the initial contract at up to $4.6 billion in an earlier draft solicitation. Speaking last week at an AFCEA Northern Virginia luncheon, DISA's Tony Montemorano explained some of the reasons behind the delay.
Read the full story by Federal News Radio's Jared Serbu about DISA's preparation for the Global Information Grid.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.