Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Davis: House pay freeze pushback won't stop bloodletting
Tuesday - 12/7/2010, 3:13pm EST
President Obama sent a legislative proposal to the Hill last week asking for a two-year pay freeze.
In a letter to Chairman David Obey, lawmakers asked that the federal pay raise continue to be considered on an annual basis.
Tom Davis, former Congressman from Virginia, told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller that the letter comes at a good time, but it may not stop the bloodletting.
Click here for full coverage of the pay freeze.