Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
TSP dips slightly in November, so far 'up' in December
Monday - 12/6/2010, 5:18pm EST
However, year-to-date returns are "still looking pretty good," said Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, in an interview with the DorobekINSIDER.
Also, December so far is also looking to be an "up" month, Trabucco said. He added, "People are starting to talk about a Santa rally."
The funds are still are 10 percent off from returning to the highs prior to 2007, Trabucco said.
Thrift Savings Plan November returns
|Fund||G Fund||F Fund||C Fund||S Fund||I Fund|
|L Funds||L Income||L 2010||L 2020||L 2030||L 2040|
Read an analysis of the TSP returns from Arthur Stein, certified financial planner at SPC Financial.