Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
TSP dips slightly in November, so far 'up' in December
Monday - 12/6/2010, 5:18pm EST
However, year-to-date returns are "still looking pretty good," said Tom Trabucco, the director of external affairs at the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, in an interview with the DorobekINSIDER.
Also, December so far is also looking to be an "up" month, Trabucco said. He added, "People are starting to talk about a Santa rally."
The funds are still are 10 percent off from returning to the highs prior to 2007, Trabucco said.
Thrift Savings Plan November returns
|Fund||G Fund||F Fund||C Fund||S Fund||I Fund|
|L Funds||L Income||L 2010||L 2020||L 2030||L 2040|
Read an analysis of the TSP returns from Arthur Stein, certified financial planner at SPC Financial.