Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Will pay freeze impact cybersecurity hiring?
Tuesday - 11/30/2010, 4:00pm EST
Federal Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients says it won't. Zients says he's confident that the federal government's overall value proposition is quite strong and a pay freeze will not get in the way of efforts to recruit the best and brightest.
Gov Info Security reports feds often choose to work for the government for a higher cause, to play a vital role in addressing issues related to national protection and security.
Do you think the pay freeze will impact cybersecurity hiring? Email us with your thoughts.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.