Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Will pay freeze impact cybersecurity hiring?
Tuesday - 11/30/2010, 4:00pm EST
Federal Chief Performance Officer Jeffrey Zients says it won't. Zients says he's confident that the federal government's overall value proposition is quite strong and a pay freeze will not get in the way of efforts to recruit the best and brightest.
Gov Info Security reports feds often choose to work for the government for a higher cause, to play a vital role in addressing issues related to national protection and security.
Do you think the pay freeze will impact cybersecurity hiring? Email us with your thoughts.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.