3:56 am, May 21, 2013
Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Best of the DorobekINSIDER
Wednesday - 11/24/2010, 4:54pm EST
The DorobekINSIDER brings you encore presentations of the best interviews and stories from our recent shows.
- Federal News Radio Book Club Discussion - "The New Social Learning"
Social media is changing the way we learn and work. This month's Federal News Radio Book Club selection --"The New Social Learning" -- explores how social media can transform organizations. The DorobekINSIDER moderated a discussion with authors Tony Bingham and Marcia Conner and government innovation experts.
- Causey: Telework's potential pitfalls
The Telework Enhancement Act has passed Congress. So now what? Federal News Radio's Mike Causey says agencies need to take a closer look at the possible negative side to telework.
- Tech Council praises federal IT reform plans
The president of the American Council for Technology explains why he is impressed with OMB's new plan for IT management reform.