Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Voinovich: Agencies must improve federal management
Monday - 11/22/2010, 5:21pm EST
Voinovich, who retires in December after 12 years in office, is speaking out about some of the issues he's seen during his career about how both agencies and lawmakers have failed to spend enough time on improving federal management.
He told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about what agencies should do to make sure they have the training, funding and people they need to meet their missions.
Voinovich is the ranking member of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce and the District of Columbia.
You can listen to more of this interview tomorrow on the Federal Drive starting at 6 a.m.