Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Voinovich: Agencies must improve federal management
Monday - 11/22/2010, 5:21pm EST
Voinovich, who retires in December after 12 years in office, is speaking out about some of the issues he's seen during his career about how both agencies and lawmakers have failed to spend enough time on improving federal management.
He told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about what agencies should do to make sure they have the training, funding and people they need to meet their missions.
Voinovich is the ranking member of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce and the District of Columbia.
You can listen to more of this interview tomorrow on the Federal Drive starting at 6 a.m.