Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Voinovich: Agencies must improve federal management
Monday - 11/22/2010, 5:21pm EST
Voinovich, who retires in December after 12 years in office, is speaking out about some of the issues he's seen during his career about how both agencies and lawmakers have failed to spend enough time on improving federal management.
He told Federal News Radio's Jason Miller about what agencies should do to make sure they have the training, funding and people they need to meet their missions.
Voinovich is the ranking member of the Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs subcommittee on Oversight of Government Management, the Federal Workforce and the District of Columbia.
You can listen to more of this interview tomorrow on the Federal Drive starting at 6 a.m.