Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
AFFIRM panel: How to stay innovative
Thursday - 11/18/2010, 3:57pm EST
Some leaders in government innovation shared their successes and best practices at Thursday's panel discussion hosted by AFFIRM -- Association For Federal Information Resources Management. Federal News Radio's Francis Rose moderated the panel discussion.
On the panel:
- Robert Brese, Acting Deputy Chief Information Officer, Energy Department.
- David McClure, Associate Administrator, Office of Citizen Services and Innovative Technologies at the General Services Administration.
- Todd Park, Chief Technology Officer, Health and Human Services.
- Chris Smith, Chief Information Officer, USDA