Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Greater savings opportunities in DoD budget cuts
Monday - 11/15/2010, 3:26pm EST
The commission wants to roll back defense spending, a plan that is supposed to save Americans over $ 1 trillion dollars in the next 10 years.
Carl Conetta, co-director of the Project on Defense Alternatives, said we're on the right track with defense cuts.
But Conetta told the DorobekINSIDER that there are even more savings from the defense budget to be had.
Read the draft proposal at The New York Times.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.