Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
DoD leaders clash on 'Don't Ask Don't Tell'
Tuesday - 11/9/2010, 4:23pm EST
Defense Secretary Robert Gates is urging lawmakers to repeal the policy, just as the new Marine commandant, General James Amos, is saying that it is the wrong time to overturn "Don't Ask, Don't Tell."
Then there will be the release of data on what the troops think about the policy.
Josh Gerstein, a reporter for POLITICO, has been covering the issue and joined the DorobekINSIDER with the latest developments on the "Don't Ask Don't Tell" debate.