Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Progress on Obama's management reform initiatives
Tuesday - 11/2/2010, 6:17pm EDT
The Obama administration has put together a federal management reform team led by the White House Chief Performance Officer and acting head of the Office of Management and Budget Jeffrey Zients. On Monday Zients gave his first management reform status report to a crowd at the Excellence in Government conference.
The conference was sponsored in part by Government Executive. Tom Shoop, editor-in-chief at Government Executive Magazine, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the administration's progress in eliminating improper payments, reforming technology practices and making it easier to apply for federal jobs.