Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
National Guard Bureau investigates bonus fraud
Tuesday - 11/2/2010, 5:58pm EDT
Bureau officials said several states may have given out the bonses to soldiers who were not qualified to get them. Official are considering revamping the procedures for giving out the bonuses.
National Guard Bureau Air Force General Craig McKinley said he is deeply disappointed and promised the allegations will be thoroughly investigated by experts.
McKinley directed a review of Bureau management controls to root out any potential for future mismanagement on the state level. He also ordered all state fiscal and property officers to make the review "priority one."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.