Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
National Guard Bureau investigates bonus fraud
Tuesday - 11/2/2010, 5:58pm EDT
Bureau officials said several states may have given out the bonses to soldiers who were not qualified to get them. Official are considering revamping the procedures for giving out the bonuses.
National Guard Bureau Air Force General Craig McKinley said he is deeply disappointed and promised the allegations will be thoroughly investigated by experts.
McKinley directed a review of Bureau management controls to root out any potential for future mismanagement on the state level. He also ordered all state fiscal and property officers to make the review "priority one."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.