Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
National Guard Bureau investigates bonus fraud
Tuesday - 11/2/2010, 5:58pm EDT
Bureau officials said several states may have given out the bonses to soldiers who were not qualified to get them. Official are considering revamping the procedures for giving out the bonuses.
National Guard Bureau Air Force General Craig McKinley said he is deeply disappointed and promised the allegations will be thoroughly investigated by experts.
McKinley directed a review of Bureau management controls to root out any potential for future mismanagement on the state level. He also ordered all state fiscal and property officers to make the review "priority one."
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report. For more defense news, click here.