Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Webb holds DoD nominations over JFCOM closing
Tuesday - 10/26/2010, 4:47pm EDT
A release from the Senator's office said Webb asked DoD for information on JFCOM staff levels, but that so far he has only received a superficial response. Webb is also frustrated by the apparent lack of analysis of a proposal that would affect about 6,000 workers.
Moreover, Webb said the Pentagon's unresponsiveness is indicative of a lack of cooperation that has characterized the entire proposal.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily DoD Report brought to you by Dell. For more defense news, click here.