Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
OMB to post agencies' progress reports
Thursday - 10/14/2010, 5:25pm EDT
The Office of Management and Budget recently completed the first review of how agencies are meeting their three to eight high priority goals.
Every agency submitted these objectives to OMB as part of their 2011 budget submission.
OMB will soon put a progress report online in the form of a portal called performance.gov.
Federal News Radio's Jason Miller joined the DorobekINSIDER with details on the portal and what's coming in the future.