Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
AT&T launches new high-security feature for cell phones
Tuesday - 10/12/2010, 12:05pm EDT
AT&T and SRA International are teaming up to make your smart phone more secure with the launch of Encrypted Mobile Voice Service.
According to a release from AT&T, "The service is targeted at government agencies, law enforcement organizations, financial services institutions and international businesses."
Pat Burke, senior vice president of offerings and products at SRA, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how the service protects data and what it will cost to secure your phone.
This story is part of Federal News Radio's daily Cybersecurity Update brought to you by Tripwire. For more cybersecurity news, click here.